I've been busy with family this weekend--which isn't a complaint, merely an observation--so only minor updates for now. First, here are three new reviews of Interzone 226, which includes my fantasy story "Into the Depths of Illuminated Seas":
- Colin Harvey at Suite 101 recommends the story, although he prefers my science fiction works;
- Kathleen M. Kemmerer at Tangent recommends the story for people who like gothic fiction;
- John Fair calls is a "fine story."
I've now finished my third week of tracking my writing life. Here are the numbers:
- Time spent on new short story writing: 6 hours
- Time spent revising and editing short stories: 2.5 hours
- Time spent on my novel: 0
- Time spent on Facebook/Twitter/Blog: 4 hours
- Time spent reading the news and doing other worthless stuff online: 5 hours
The good news is I cut back on wasting time on the internet. Bad news: I also cut back on my writing. Try to do better next week.