I'm still recovering from an eye injury, so extensive blogging will have to wait a few more days. Until then, the good news is Interzone issue 225's out and features my story "Here We Are, Falling Through Shadows."
Inside you will also find:
- "By Starlight" by Rebecca Payne (And please note that not only is this Rebecca's first publication, this was the first time she'd ever submitted a story to a magazine or publisher. Send a big congrats her way!)
- "Funny Pages" by Lavie Tidhar
- "The Killing Streets" by Colin Harvey
- "Bone Island" by Shannon Page and Jay Lake
- And the usual reviews and features, including an amazing wrap-around cover by Adam Tredowski.