Interzone has announced the contents of issue 220. It looks like a great line-up of authors, and I'm pleased to see a story by Eugie Foster in the issue. I should also note the amazing cover by Adam Tredowski. Wow! There's already talk on the Interzone forum about publishing the cover as a poster.
- Beth Bernobich, "Air and Angels" (Subterranean, Spring)
- Mercurio D. Rivera, "Snatch Me Another" (Abyss and Apex, First Quarter)
- Nancy Kress, "First Rites" (Baen's Universe, October)
- Tina Connolly, "The Bitrunners" (Helix, Summer)
- Rebecce Epstein, "When We Were Stardust" (Fantasy, February)
- Jason Stoddard, "Willpower" (Futurismic, December)
- Peter S. Beagle, "The Tale of Junko and Sayiri" (IGMS, July)
- David Dumitru, "Little Moon, Too, Goes Round" (Aeon Thirteen)
- Hal Duncan, "The Behold of the Eye" (Lone Star, August)
- Will McIntosh, "Linkworlds" (Strange Horizons, March 17-24)
- Merrie Haskell, "The Girl-Prince" (Coyote Wild, August)
- Brendan DuBois, "Not Enough Stars in the Night" (Cosmos)
- Catherynne M. Valente, "A Buyer's Guide to Maps of Antarctica" (Clarkesworld, May)
- Cory Doctorow, "The Things that Make Me Weak and Strange Get Engineered Away" (Tor.com)
I look forward to the anthology. Peter S. Beagle''s "The Tale of Junko and Sayiri" from IGMS is one of my favorite 2008 stories.